Automated testing and applications quality assurance
The area of automated testing of functionality and performance of applications increases their efficiency, ensures higher reliability and faultlessness of this software in their real operation, when the customer needs to rely 100% on the final product.
Acceleration of application development and implementation.
- Achieve high efficiency in application testing by automating test execution, collecting test results, and reusing existing automated test scenarios.
- Ensure smooth collaboration and productivity in testing through a single data repository, test scenarios, and control of the testing process.
- Achieve better testing quality and efficiency by performing tests on larger and more diverse test data samples. Repeated performance of the function test each time with different input data, including unexpected values and data types, can reveal unhandled exceptions in applications.
- Automated testing will reduce human error.
- Test automation allows test cycles to be shortened. When the test is run repeatedly, it is not necessary to re-create the entire automated scenario or perform the test manually.
Testing in accordance with business needs
- We will automatically support your testing for agilically developed applications as well as for traditionally developed applications.
- With automated application performance testing, we ensure that the performance of your applications matches your business needs.
- With automated performance testing, we are able to identify performance bottlenecks in your application and provide you with recommendations for scaling adjustments or performance optimization.
- Automated performance testing reveals the maximum possible load on the application at which performance is not yet degraded to unacceptable values.
- Testing critical functionalities on various data reveals unhandled exceptions that can be a security risk to the application.
Application Life Cycle
- A process tool to support the application lifecycle, through customizable workflows, templates, and unifications across projects, support compliance with regulations and processes.
- Ensure prioritization of business application requirements through risk-based quality management.
- Track application changes by recording application status records. Ability to monitor future application status, version control and audit log.
- The actual state of the application will be shown by an electronic record of defects and a creation of error statistics of individual tested software and their releases.
Integration into your environment
- Take advantage of easy integration tools to support the application lifecycle.
- Leverage instant integration with the best tools and create a comprehensive application lifecycle management system.
- Utilization of open-source tools through integration with Git, Jenkins, Selenium and other tools.
- Rapid development of custom integration in REST API.
- The ability to test GUIs of various types of applications and interfaces is provided by a single testing tool.